September 24, 2012

Welcome!

So, I thought I'd tell you a little bit about me and why I'm starting this blog.

I'm 24 years old, and as I said in the little sidebar there, I live in "Neverland." I refer to it that way, because all the 20-something males in this town don't want to grow up. They're into partying and picking up girls for fun. After going through their run-around for awhile, I figured I might have more luck finding a guy online.

Because I don't want "A" boyfriend. I want "THE" boyfriend. I'm a little picky, but it has to be said... I'm a pretty good looking girl, not a dog. I'm not bitter. I've had good relationships, I'm not a forever-alone, virgin type. I don't hate men. I just find it HILARIOUS what some men think is acceptable to say/ do to pick up a girl. It's even better online because its there in black-and-white. They can't deny what they said.

Thanks to my screenshot button, I'm here to hold them accountable, hopefully help guys build better dating profiles, and give all us girls a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Let me know!